Monday, September 17, 2012

Slept in Late


Fell out of bed and re-injured my knee this morning; I slept in late since I dreaded the errand filled day to come.

Monday is laundry day, grocery day, cleaning day, budget day and the day I go to chemistry (therefore last minute homework day). I am overwhelmed by the amount I need to get done. I am also having lunch for a good friend's birthday today.

I don't need groceries today, finished cleaning the hall (kind of), cleaned my bedroom to its normal state, almost done with laundry, budgeting was easy since there is no extra money to sort, time to start chemistry homework soon.

I've been going to school on time, studying a little, learning more and staying on a very healthy diet. Still not going back to the gym and keeping this diary at least weekly. I still feel I need to focus on getting my day to day life under control, keeping the same schedule for two weeks would make me feel so much better. 

Today I am struggling to take control of me week. I think I should try to wake up earlier the rest of the week.  

I feel a little lost today.

No comments:

Post a Comment