Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Qigong Revolution


I found the reason I get sick so often, and what I can do to prevent illness from hindering my life. It would have been exciting, if it didn't require footwork on my end. I have many allergies and have been eating cheese, even though I am allergic to milk. I thought cottage cheese was healthy, but since I can't digest milk, obviously I can't digest cheese either. I have been getting strange hives, rashes and swelling of my eyes, probably from eating cheese. 

I am 6 days behind in studying for the MCAT, since I went to Qi Revolution. It was the most nutritionally educational 4 days of my life. 

I vowed to keep practicing the Qigong (similar to Tai Chi) everyday for 30 days and also to eat better (it is a gradual changing process).

Now I'm aspiring to get back on track studying for the MCAT, have an even more positive attitude, learn more about massage by having an open mind as a graduate, putting more passion into the things I do, staying on my new healthy diet, go back to the gym Monday night and keep improving as a tattoo artist. I have more goals, but for now I just want to focus on getting my week under control now that I am done with massage therapy school (yay!). 

Today I was on time to the last day of school, I felt glad that I learned a crazy amount of anatomy, kinesiology and body work, but I know in my heart I have much more assessment, energetics and stretching to learn. I can't wait to learn more reflexology to help me cheat on assessments. Tomorrow I want to wake up so early to do Qigong in the morning air. 

I feel really accomplished, but truly humble also today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment