Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Cleaning


It was my pleasure to teach bamboo massage at American Career College in Anaheim today. The class was respectful and involved. I am excited to go back January 11th for the second half of my course (I need to remind them to bring mats and ask Kevin about trading bamboo for my next batch).

Teaching is something I enjoy doing on the side, but would not want to do full time. Teaching qigong has become my favorite time of the week.

Right now is the time to get as much done as possible, before the school semester starts up with a vengeance.

Things to do include, getting rid of my old notes, making a CFNT website, contacting a disabled research agency and cleaning my room well. 

Today I want to clean my carpet, I hope it dries well. Tomorrow I want to wake up early and get the week started in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment